Dumb Kids EP02 Dumb Kids EP02

The owl was a fantastic addition. I also really liked the fire animation and the extinguisher.

saucybird responds:

Thank you! Yup it didn't take me that long to figure how to get fire looking like fire but it took a bit to figure how the extinguisher was at least somewhat believable lol

If Elsa Was In Smash Bros. If Elsa Was In Smash Bros.

I think there would be a worldwide international holiday if there was a Nintendo-Disney merger.

Excellent character demo!

Da Funk Da Funk

Heroic, triumphant, and highly entertaining! The character style and animation plus the school setting made me think there was going to be a Pico cameo.

Big Election Mass Debate Big Election Mass Debate

Got that old school NG flash style. Real good vocals and script. Being non-British, I enjoyed the insight into televised UK debates and state of politicians.

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

Was tragic and I felt it also had a serious message about anonymous bullying and revenge.

The color brown The color brown

A continuous build-up of hilarity! I was laughing so hard by the end. This had all the comedy of poop without the foul sensations!

Fancy Restaurant Fancy Restaurant

As a chef, this is how I imagine the front of the house.

Taco-Man Plays Boy and his Blob Taco-Man Plays Boy and his Blob

i remember this game! tons of laughs!

biggie the tank engine biggie the tank engine

parents can appreciate this

crank dat souljaclock 5 crank dat souljaclock 5

i just heard this song while playing kirby superstar for snes today. i just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate these vids man