But Why... But Why...

klazik, excellent words and honest emotion

AOSP AOSP

It is a very original piece, like a space traveler soundtrack with a cosmonaut rap beat at the beginning. Great job man!

Fleetwood Mac- Rhiannon 8bit Fleetwood Mac- Rhiannon 8bit

I agree with @corpsecrank , play this one out this has serious potential

simple yet creative cover

Chunglee Chunglee

You should have known better! If it could sound more late1980s! the sound screams late 80s, but the mastering is so modern.

You have a true skill for songwriting! But beyond that, the comedy is flawless. The song is hilariously believable! The emotion feels so real. I hope you didn't really meet Chunglee and have you heart and genitals broken.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks for the indepth review man! Keeps me going! i strive to make my mixes as commercial as possible, but i could try to make it more retro!

Bread, Eggs, Butter and Milk Bread, Eggs, Butter and Milk

fly summertime music. I really like it and reminds me of the sergio mendez albums Ive heard. You could really make a serious song with a good voice on a longer track!

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, man. I have to admit, that's not how my voice actually sounds. I got this FL plugin called Pitcher that pitch corrects it to sound a little smoother. I dig the Sergio comment though! I was thinking it was a bit Jobim too.

Illegal Copies May Degrade Illegal Copies May Degrade

I knew I recognized that horse.

Its got a good feel i really like beats like this, but my only critique is maybe too jumbled and overlapping mismatched drums at times.

Anj_Call me Maybe Anj_Call me Maybe

i can smell the grime . great as always!

Anjovi responds:

thanks man!

My little Trap My little Trap

little trap house on the prairie.

I like the beat, especially the intro, but in verse starting at .46, that sawsynth solo beeping like that was hard to listen to.

Life Life

excellent beat, nice versatility with the singing in the chorus. chill summertime song.

Dead Silent Scream Dead Silent Scream

excellent. gritty and heavy. this is dastardly darkside freestyle material

Kwing responds:

Glad you liked it! That's definitely what I was going for.